The Wasp Paramotor training course is aimed at total beginners with no previous experience.
This is an intensive 1 week course; the quickest route to fly your own paramotor once you finish this training. This will give you the knowledge needed to be able to make the right decisions and choices and fly competently and safely without an instructor.
After the course you will be able to:
- choose the right equipment for you.
- find suitable flying sites and areas that are free from turbulence and other potential hazards.
- be able to make a weather assessment on whether or not it will be safe to fly.
- check your equipment to make sure it is safe to fly, how to set it up and pack it away.
- safely take off, land and fly safely with other pilots.
- These are the fundamental skills you need to obtain to make paramotoring exciting, eventful and safe.
We have accommodation for up to 12 people, based in the heart of the L’Isle Jourdain town ( center-west France 86150), at the side of the river Vienne, where the weather is perfect for flying paramotors most days of the year.
We have plenty of space to park your campervan or caravan too. Our flying field is only 5 minutes away from the accommodation. The training lessons are early in the morning and late in the afternoon, leaving plenty of time in the day for other activities like: swimming in the river or our pool, kayaking, hiking, biking, bungee jumping, etc. There are many tourist attractions nearby as well and 2 airports less than 1 hour away. You can bring your partner or family while you train with us.
We speak English & Spanish.
We also welcome pilots and their families to stay and fly with us, plenty of beautiful local spots.
For more information on paramotor training please drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org